Napa Valley Trail Rides
Winter Lease Program Details:
- A visit includes grooming, riding, tacking or groundwork and has a maximum time limit of 2 hours per visit unless otherwise pre-arranged.
- Lessee must pass leasing program proficient test or receive lessons at $50 per lesson to reach proficiency prior to leasing.
- Lessee will sign liability waiver and abide by all Alko Equestrian Center rules and regulations.
- Lessee must visit on a pre-set schedule or with prior permission from Equestrian Center Manager. Manager has the right to adjust or limit horse’s usage at any time.
- Walking only is allowed on trails. Walk trot and canter riding in arenas by permission of Equestrian Center Manager. Manager has the right to adjust or limit horse’s usage at any time.
- Alko Equestrian Center tack will be used unless lessee’s own task is approved with prior to permission from Alko Equestrian Center Manager.
- ASTI approved helmets are required and must be worn at all times when riding.
- Lessee is responsible for scheduling communication with Equestrian Center Manager. Scheduled weekly ride times do not roll over if they are not used by the Lessee.